If you want to prepare a cheesecake without a gelatin-free oven in an easy and practical way with CakenGifts.in, take a look at this step by step that EvelynP has shared with us from the Recipes Free app. It is a Philadelphia cheesecake without an oven covered with a jam jelly that is optional so if you do not want, you can simply cover it with the jam of your choice.
Serving: 12 guests
Additional features: Cheap cost, Cold
- 300 g of Maria Cookies
- 100 g of butter
- 500 g of Philadelphia type cream cheese
- 500 ml of whipping cream or milk cream
- 100 g sugar
- To decorate:
- 30 ml of cold water
- 10 g of unflavored gelatin powder (optional)
- 300 g of strawberry / raspberry jam
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Grind the cookies Maria and melt the butter well in the microwave (checking every 20 sec so it does not burn), or melting it in the pan.
- Add the cookies to the butter and mix well until it is homogeneous and compact. Spread the mixture through a round mold to maintain the shape (23 cm in diameter), and with a spatula or the bottom of a glass spread it until it is unified. Take the base of the Philadelphia cheesecake without oven and without gelatin to the refrigerator for 15 minutes while the filling is done.
- In a blender or a blender whisk the cream cheese, with the whipping cream and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds or until everything is well mixed. Remove the mold from the refrigerator, expand the filling and leave it smooth or as smooth as possible.
- Take the cheese cake without oven and without gelatin to the fridge for 2 hours, but there are those who prefer to leave it for 24 hours. Everything depends on the time you have to prepare the cheesecake without oven and without jelly.
- This step is totally optional: at 10 g of unflavored gelatin add the cold water, stir well and let it sit for 10 minutes (it will stay like a paste, take it to the microwave for 15 seconds and reserve.) Mix with the strawberry jam and expand it by the Philadelphia cheesecake without oven and without jelly. Take to the refrigerator for 2 hours or so.
If you liked the recipe for Cheesecake without a jelly-free oven, we suggest you enter our category of Cake Recipes with online cake delivery in Delhi, and we encourage you to download the Free Recipes app, where you can learn and share your recipes and culinary experiences.