Human resources department is meant for recruiting new people. They are also responsible for training new employees. And they also help in hiring assets for the company in the form of cream layered employees. HR manager works on improving the relationship between the employees and the employer. Human resources generally mean the strength of human capital. It is a very vital portfolio in a company. The entire human capital of a company works under the leadership of human resource manager. They are answerable to the directors and president of the company. The recruitment process of a company is incomplete without a human resource manager or HR executive. They are the people who hire candidates depending on their qualities and skills which can prove to be beneficial to the company.
Here is two of the major profile which comes under this profession:
- Employee Relations Manager:
The work of employee relations manager is to interact with their employees and make a healthy relationship between them and the company. They make out a variety of plans and policies that help in creating a strong bond between the employees and the employer. They are required by the company because they can easily negotiate with the employees during strikeout and with the labor unions when they are against the employer. They make sure that the employees are bonded by the provisions of law.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in any subject or MBA done in Human Resource
- Should be an experienced person regarding this area of job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of labor and industrial law
- Should be able to work as a team with other departments
- Quick thinker, a good listener and good at solving problems
- Have healthy relations with the employees in order to know their grievances
The average salary of employee relations manager varies from S$6000- S$7500 per month
- HRIS Analyst:
The term HRIS stands for Human Resource Information System. It is software which is used by the companies to create a database of company’s human capital, their salary records, holidays, benefits of any company plans. The work of HRIS analytics starts here, he has to make it sure that the entire database regarding the employees are organized, safe and secured. He gives access to the database only to those people who are authorized to share the information.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or other relevant subjects
- Very good in analytics skills
- Should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Should be very accurate with their reports
- Spontaneous decision making
- Should work as a team
- Must be a good programmer
- Must always keep a top level of secrecy
The average salary of a HIRS analyst varies from S$7000-S$ 8000 per month
They help in forming the strong backbone of the company, by recruiting valuable assets which forms part of an organization. There is a drastic change seen in demand for HR jobs in Singapore. As a result, there is an increase in salary in this profession. Various opportunities are there in this profession and many companies have started hiring candidates. Job seekers can easily look out for their relevant job by simply going through the job portal of Monster Singapore where you can easily upload your updated resume.